- NPR Commentary on Mercury/Autism link — All things considered
- Àutism One Radio Conference MP3 — Autism One Radio has all of its conference presentations available on MP3 audio!!! Excellent speakers and topics! (Mostly biomedical interventions)
- Dr. Fred Volkmar on Asperger Syndrome — NPR Radio special presentation
- Michael John Carley on Asperger’s Syndrome — Carley is the executive director of GRASP, The Global and Regional Asperger Syndrome Partnership. In 2000, he and his then 4-year-old son were diagnosed with Asperger\’s Syndrome. GRASP works to educate the public about the disorder.
- Study seeks accurate count of children with autism — In recent years, cases of autism have increased sharply among U.S. children. Experts are unsure whether autism has become more common or just more likely to be recognized. In West Virginia, a federally funded project seeks to get the first accurate count of children with autism.
- Study links autism with head size — A new study shows that children who later develop autism are born with smaller-than-normal heads. By age 3, their heads — and brains — are larger than normal. Researchers think the findings may make it possible to identify and treat autistic children earlier.
- The ride together — What it\’s like to grow up with a sibling with autism.
- A new approach to autism — Autism is a disease that often drives people apart. It separates children from parents, and can leave parents feeling abandoned by researchers who offer no cure and little hope. But the MIND Institute, founded by fathers of autistic sons, is trying to chang that.
- Asperger Syndrome — An adult battles to overcome multiple misdiagnoses over the years
- Practical Autism — Seminar given by PaTTAN on autism.– Identifying Autism in Young Children
- A Parent’s view of asperger syndrom — rather choppy, but decent.
- Radio program on FEAT and autism — a parent tells her story about her journey through autism.
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.