- Advocate-Autism Society of America
- (formerly NSAC Newsletter) (See Autism Society of America above under “Organizations“; as of 12/94, the cost was $30/year).
- The ANDI News
- (ANDI; see ANDI above under “Initiatives“) Quarterly newsletter on dietary intervention; articles include information, advice, and recipes. (http://www.autismndi.com/)
- ASAP News
- (Potental Unlimited Publishing) Bi-monthly newsletter of the Autism Support and Advocacy Project. (http://www.pup-asap.com/newsletter.htm)
- ASK Review
- Online review, in English and Dutch. (http://www.autism.nl/ask-review/)
- Asperger United
- A newsletter for adults with autism and Asperger syndrome. Quarterly. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australia Autism Review
- Autism/Asperger’s Digest
- (Future Horizon) Published every two months since Nov-Dec 1999. (a href=”http://www.aspergersdigest.com/”>http://www.aspergersdigest.com/)
- AUTISM: The International Journal of Research and Practice
- (SAGE Publications, in association with the National Autistic Society (UK)) To be published twice in 1997, quarterly from 1998. First issue July 1997. For more details, see (http://www.sagepub.co.uk/journals/details/aut.html), or contact Jonathan Carter
- Autism Research Review International
- (Autism Research Institute, 1987-). Reviews recent work on autism. Includes reports on latest drug and nutritional therapies, and on possible causes of autism. A project of Dr. Rimland. (http://www.autism.com/ari/newslet.html)
- CAP Newsletter
- (Newsletter of the Collaboratative Autism Project, 1998-) [it might be online-only, I’m not certain] (http://www.autismgeneticresearch.org/).
- (Newsletter of NAS in UK) [similar to Advocate?] (http://www.oneworld.org/autism_uk/publica.html#communication).
- The Communicator
- (Autism National Committee Newsletter; $20/year as of 12/6/94, mail to ANC, 7 Teresa Circle, Arlington, MA 02174) (http://www.enginnet.com/autcom/)
- The Facilitated Communication Digest
- (Facilitated Communication Institute; $20/year in USA as of 6/4/96, see address of the Facilitated Communication Institute above under “Initiatives“) (http://soeweb.syr.edu/thefci/)
- The Facilitator
- (Autism Directory Service).
- Focus on Autistic Behavior
- (Pro-Ed, Inc., 8700 Shaol Creek, Austin, TX 78758) (Note: as of 4/99 apparently this title is no longer published; perhaps renamed)
- Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disorders
- (Pro-Ed, Inc., 8700 Shaol Creek, Austin, TX 78758) Quarterly (http://www.proedinc.com/store/1.html)
- Journal of Applied Behavioral Analysis
- (1968-; http://www.envmed.rochester.edu/wwwrap/behavior/jaba/jabahome.htm; also known as JABA)
- Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
- (formerly Journal of Autism and Childhood Schizophrenia, 1971-1978) (Plenum, 1979-).
- Publication of Autism-Europe, published three times a year.
- Looking Up
- Monthly general autism newsletter initiated during 1998, aimed at English speakers world wide. Address: Looking Up, PO Box 25727, London, SW19 1WF, England. (http://www.feinst.demon.co.uk/looking-up.html)
- (newsletter for More Advanced Autistic People, P.O. Box 524, Crown Point, IN 46307).
- The Morning News
- (Carol Gray, Editor; Jenison Public Schools, Jenison Michigan) Quarterly newsletter on education of children and adults with autism. (http://futurehorizons-autism.com/morningnews.asp) http://www.naar.org/)
- (National Alliance for Autism Research) (
- Our Voice
- Newsletter of ANI (see above under “Organizations“).
- the source
- Newsletter of the Asperger Syndrome Coalition of the United States (http://www.asperger.org/
- American Journal of Psychiatry
- American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology
- British Journal of Psychiatry
- Child Personality and Psychopathology: Current Topics
- New York, John Wiley & Sons.
- Devopmental Medicine and Child Neurology
- Focus on Exceptional Children
- Pro-Ed Publishers
- International Journal of Neuropsychiatric Medicine
- Journal of Child Neurology
- Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
- Journal of Intellectual Disability Research
- Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Journal of the Association for persons with Severe Handicaps
- Mental Retardation
- Topics in Language Disorders
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : email@example.com
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.